Wainlux K6 laser engraver is a combination of laser technology and printer, Computer-controlled engraves (burns) various materials: wood, bamboo, thick paper, plastic, rubber, leather, painted metal, PCBA, paper cards, ivory, mahogany, cuts thin paper .
Do you want to make a souvenir for yourself or your friends? Print materials with your logo? Number, organize, mark – you can do it all easily and conveniently using K6. The device is ideal for advertising.
The device is portable, light and convenient for transport.
- Model: Wainlux K6
- Scope of work: 50. .100 mm – manual adjustment
- Material cutting depth up to 7 mm (1 mm)
- Support for Windows 7, Win 8, Win 10
- Laser power : 10WW (455 nm)
- Laser optical power : <1.1W
- Working space : 80 x 80 mm
- DPI : 350dpi
- Working accuracy: 0.05 mm
- Laser wavelength : 455 nm
- Temperature : 500 ° C
- Supporting software : dedicated from the engraver
- Supported image formats : JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, PNG, PCX
- Engraving mode : bitmap carving
- Color: black and silver
- Mechanical cooling: fan
- Power supply: 12V 2A, max 18W.
- Weight: 0.91 / 1.77 kg
English version of the software.
The device is not dedicated to serial, industrial operation.